15-Day Private Practice Instagram Challenge
Sign in with your account
About CourseIt can be challenging to come up with original, relevant and engaging content when managing a business Instagram account for your private practice. Take this 15-day challenge to get content ideas and learn the habit of posting daily!
Social media marketing is becoming more and more important for private practices in Australia.
As a big percentage of your client base is likely on some form of social media, having a social media presence for your practice only makes sense.
Of the many available social media platforms, one of the most popular is Instagram, a photo-sharing application.
Big and small businesses use Instagram to promote their products and services, reach potential customers and engage with their followers. And with the use of searchable hashtags, it is easy to be discovered by users who have never previously heard of your business.
So, you have an Instagram account for your practice. Now what?
Just what are you meant to do with it?
If managing a business Instagram account is new to you, it could feel quite overwhelming to think about posting stuff that are:
- Relevant, and
If this sounds like you, then take this 15-day Instagram challenge for ideas on what to post, as well as learning the habit of posting frequently!
- Daily post ideas & examples
- List of included hashtags
- 15-Day Instagram Challenge checklist (PDF)
- Online Marketing Daily Content Schedule template (Excel)
What Will I Learn?
- Learn what to post on your Instagram account
- Get into the habit of posting frequently
- Post original, relevant and engaging content
- A smartphone
- Instagram app
- Private practice owners getting started with Instagram
- Those who need some fresh ideas for social media marketing