There are countless ways to increase your private practice’s gross revenue, including:
- Increasing client attendance
- Increasing client retention
- Implementing a solid marketing strategy, and basically,
- Measuring, monitoring and managing every aspect of your practice.
But the simplest way to increase your revenue in a short amount of time?
Raise your fees.
While there are various factors to consider when lifting your session fees, it is an undeniable fact that your bottom line will increase when the fee change is managed well.
Use the calculator below to see the difference changing your fees makes to your weekly, monthly and annual revenue.
Simply put in the following information:
- Number of Sessions in a Week: Average number of appointments in a normal week
- Current Session Fee: How much do you currently charge for a session?
- New Session Fee: How much would you like to charge for a session?